domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2009

Next its you my Queen

É a rainha e "fundadora" dos Forsaken, raça existente em Warcraft!Sylvanas será o meu proximo desafio no que toca a characters of Warcraft =} Não esperem uma versão "muito" fiel ao original pois, e como sabem, esta personagem foi alterando o seu aspecto ao longo do jogo. Para quem jogou as três expansões, sabe bem do que falo! Preferiam ver a "nossa" rainha no seu aspecto natural...ou após a sua morte?!
Arthas mauzão tsctsc...

Im waiting for some inspiration to make Sylvanas a little bit more ...sexy...But my question is: how can a ...forsaken can be sexy sinces theyr DEAD?! So.. and for the ones that love her i hope to not disappoint T_T Anyway im having some ppl asking me to make more HORDE characters like the Taurens..And my answerd is: one day -.-
Sorry lol...
Next time i will bring the complete pic of Sylvanas! So take care and enjoy.

Until next time
B.L

1 comentário:

Daniela Vetro disse...

Ciao!
Thank for your comment on my blog.
It's a pleasure for me to be able to talk to Will,...or better to her official voice in Portugal!
Good luck for your blog!